Programa de Español para Extranjeros.
- One of the oldest one in the country, stablished in 1997.
Highly experienced teachers.
- Original textbook based on MCER levels: A1-A2-B1-B2.
- Offers a wide range of free extracurricular activities per week.
- Publishes a Biannual online magazine to showcase our students written and visual work "CuéntELE".
- Provides students with great free learning opportunities (tutoring sessions, auditing undergraduate classes, local conversation partners, and daily on-campus cultural activities).
- Located in a modern building on a vibrant campus with an excellent offering of spaces for varied activities: pool, library, bookstore, gym, sports fields, more than 15 restaurants and coffee shops.
- Great location: within walking distance of mayor shopping malls, supermarkets, parks, local housing, hotels and hostels.
- EAFIT is a fully accredited university and the Spanish program is certified by Instituto Cervantes.
- Offers DELE test for accrediting purposes.
- Provides student support in key areas, such as student visas and homestay contacts.
The Spanish as a Foreign Language Program at Universidad EAFIT in Medellin is a comprehensive program for Spanish language acquisition, allowing students to develop their language communication skills effectively. As recognition to its quality, this is the first Spanish as a Foreign Language Program in Colombia to be certified by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes. The five levels of proficiency (A1 to C1 as described by the Common European Framework) are distributed into 15 courses, each lasting 38 hours. In order to optimize learning and classroom interaction, each group only consists of 3-8 students.