Accelerating Women's Careers.
Course Type: Executive Education
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Executive Education
This intensive short-course has been introduced to meet the needs of the 21st century workforce and is aimed at educating male and female executives to become extraordinary leaders.
This programme aims to enhance skills needed to transform your career path. Develop awareness of ways to better support gender balance in the workplace and build skills to achieve leadership presence. Learn how to create your own corporate visibility, including a network of mentors.
Why choose this programme?.
- Gain clarity on your leadership brand
- Develop strategies to build your corporate visibility and find a network of mentors
- Gain insights to lead self and others through a leadership style assessment
- Assess your strengths and set development goals aligned with the Career Accelerator Model TM
- Build skills to gain leadership presence
- Competitive environment to learn from peers
- Tutors with an international working mindset
- GISMA Business School London is BAC accredited
- Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related.
- Language level: Proof of fluency in English.
Course Duration: 2 days.
Campus Based: Yes
Certified by: GISMA Business School London.
We know that many people are constrained by expectation, geography, financial circumstance, other commitments or even just by time. We know there is a desire to break free, enjoy learning and become the best you can be.
Arden works hard to remove barriers to Higher Education, inspiring new ways to learn and enriching people and their lives.
We listen to our students and believe that we offer the most flexible, supportive and high-quality learning experience possible – all wrapped up into affordable options so that students can focus on their studies.