European Bachelor’s Degree In Fashion Styling & Communication (EBFD).
- Length: 3 years
- Study pace: Full time
- Education level: Bachelor's degree
- Institute: Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
- Location: Milan
- Language: Italian
- Start date: October 2019
- Application deadline: 02 October 2019
Degree and diploma.
QUALIFICATION: The European Bachelor is accredited by EA.B.H.E.S. (European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools), and is recognised in affiliated and non-affiliated Universities and Higher Education Schools.
- Upper secondary school qualification
- Suitable knowledge of Italian: demonstrated by a formal certificate or Skype language interview.
The first year covers the core elements of the Fashion System, introducing students to a wide range of technical skills that will serve them over the following years and throughout their career.
• History of Art 1
• History of Fashion and Design 1
• Fashion Image Design Methodology 1
• Computer Graphics for Fashion 1
• Fashion Product Communication 1
• Textiles and Colour
• Writing for Fashion Journalism
• Marketing Techniques
• Make-Up Techniques for Show Business
• English Language 1
The second year of the course allows students to deepen their understanding of the Fashion Styling and Communication areas and further expand their skills. Students learn the techniques that will allow them to start work on the project that forms part of the third year and will be their professional passport for the future.
• History of Art 2
• History of Fashion and Design 2
• Fashion Image Design Methodology 2
• Computer Graphics for Fashion 2
• Fashion Product Communication 2
• Fashion Publishing 1
• Basic Alterations and Fitting
• Elements of Copyright
• Fashion & Luxury Marketing
• English Language 2
The third and final year of the Bachelor’s in Fashion Styling & Communication offers advanced training in the main skills needed to work as successful fashion stylists and communication professionals. During this year, students hone their skills by developing their own individual projects under the supervision of experts. Once this year is completed, students are fully prepared to enter the industry with a unique style and identity.
• Fashion Image Design Methodology 3
• Computer Graphics 3
• Fashion Product Communication 3
• Advanced Alterations and Fitting
• Fashion Publishing 2
• Fashion Start-Up Management
• English Language 3
• Final Examination/Project
• Consumption Psychology
• History of Fabric
• Basics of Patternmaking
• CAD Patternmaking Techniques 1
• CAD Patternmaking Techniques 2
• Audiovisual Languages and Techniques 1
• Audiovisual Languages and Techniques 2
• English Language Techniques for Writing
Applications for 2019 are open
The School was born with the aim of connecting the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to begin or develop their career in the Fashion, Design and Luxury System. Our mission is to transform the passion of young and talented students into a profession, shaping them into well-rounded professionals with a global perspective, who stand out in today’s competitive job market. The international quality of our courses combined with the expertise and experience of our professional teachers and a practised teaching method gives students a multidisciplinary study experience that both encompasses the very latest innovations from the fashion & design world and is directly linked to the real demands of the luxury sector.