Course: Proyect Management Certification Training
Organisations and companies compete in increasingly competitive and international markets. Within these, project management is a way to stand out.
Despite the changing economic environment, companies invest in acquiring personnel trained in this regard and adopt more professional practices to develop projects. To acknowledge this, the ESCP Europe PMP® course trains students in the methodology, techniques and tools of project management.
This five-day summer course places special emphasis on managerial skills, specifically the economic and financial management of projects in the field of business, risk management, contracts/procurement and preparation for the PMP® exam. Participants will have ongoing support once from ESCP Europe once they have completed the PMP® course.
1,200€ per person
This course can be taught in either English or Spanish, depending upon the requirements of the edition.
PMI required Diploma
- 6 ESCP Europe campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Torino, and Warsaw.
- The World’s First Business School (est. 1819)
- Over 100 academic alliances in Europe and the World
- Triple accredited: EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
- Regularly ranked among the World’s best business schools
- European Governance representing the School’s deep European identity
- 4,000 students in degree programmes representing 90 different nationalities
- 5,000 high-level participants in customized trainings and executive education
- Over 130 research-active professors representing over 20 nationalities across our 6 campuses
- 80 affiliate professors, 40 visiting professors, over 700 practitioners and experts
- 45,000 active alumni in over 150 countries in the world
- European Identity, Global Perspective.