- Course Duration: 24 months (12 months campus)
- Fees: € 31.000
- Online: No
- Campus Based: Yes
- Locations: Berlin
- Intake: january -17
The GGSB MBA programme is a prestigious business qualification delivered in partnership with Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) – one of the most highly regarded business schools in the world. The programme offers a unique opportunity to study a top-ranked European degree in English, in the heart of Berlin, Germany, surrounded by blue chip companies, major institutions and unrivalled networking opportunities. SCHOLARSHIPS application deadline is the 31st of October for all students (international and europeans) please update the date in our affiliate profiles.
*Possible* Course Requirements
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university
- English proficiency:
- TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
- GMAT is not an obligatory requirement, but is considered an advantage and may be required for some applications. (Target score 550)
- At least 3 years of relevant, full-time work experience.