i-LLB Law Degree (online).
Course Type: undergraduate.
Career Path: Law.
Course Category: LLB.
The i-LLB is a Qualifying Law Degree delivered online from The University of Law, an international leader in legal education with a 140 year old history. The i-LLB provides you with the most direct route to practicing as a solicitor or barrister in the UK and several international jurisdictions.
Maths and English Language GCSE grade A-C, or Grade 4 or equivalent
Plus BBB at GCE A level or equivalent, excluding General Studies, or equivalent qualifications.
International Students must have one of the following:
* IELTS (academic): Overall band score of 6.5 with no one component below 6.0
* ISE III (Trinity College London): Pass in all four components
* Pearsons (academic): Score of 58 with no one component below 50
* Cambridge English: First Certificate, Advanced and Proficiency (tests taken from January 2015): Overall 176 with no one component below 169
* Cambridge English First Certificate (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade A and Exceptional in all four components
* Cambridge English Advanced (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade B or C and Borderline in all four components
* Cambridge English: Proficiency (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade C1 and Weak in all four components
* iGCSE English as a First Language (Syllabus 0500 & 0522) and iGCSE English as a Second Language (Syllabus 0510 & 0511): Grade C in all four areas
* Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) English Language Examination: Level 4
Course Duration: Jan: 4.5 years part-time Sep: 4 years part-time.
Campus based: no.
Intake: Jan 2018, Sep 2018.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND BURSARIES PROGRAMME.
At The University of Law, we aim to support more students from across a variety of backgrounds than ever before to achieve their career ambitions. We are offering a comprehensive range of scholarships and law bursary schemes, with a substantial fund available across our undergraduate and postgraduate law courses in 2018/19.