- Barcelona - Madrid
Beginning of the course: October 2017 (Barcelona and Madrid)
Price: 26.500 €
Campus: Madrid and Barcelona
Type of course: Full Time
International Gaining: Yes
Profile: University Degree 2 years of working experience
:This programme will be conducted in English
The International MBA has been designed so that participants can enhance and increase their knowledge in business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. It is a management Master’s Degree focused on understanding all areas involved in the management of organizations, with a complete overview of the company, the way it functions and how it is organized.
All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our academic faculty and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions and activities, which is crucial for enhancing professional positioning.Top four reasons to do EAE’s International MBA
1. EAE, ranked as one of the top 50 European Business Schools in terms of offering their MBA students a high rate of employability according to the “Global 200 Business School Report” ranking by QS.
2. Students are offered the opportunity to study abroad in New York for a semester at Pace University.
3. International Networking: The international profile of the participants underpins the programme’s multi-disciplinary vision. 88% of IMBA students come from outside Spain, from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Russia, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the USA.
5. The best demonstration of our performance: our students. They hold positions of international responsibility in the best companies: Levi’s & Dockers Nike, Inditex, Deloitte, Levis, Ogilvy, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis and Unilever. In addition, we have signed more than 2,000 partnership agreements with national and international companies all around the world.Objectives
On the EAE’s International MBA, you will learn about:
1. LEADERSHIP: Managing and leading an organization thanks to the enhancement of essential knowledge in all areas of a company: marketing, finances, accounting, human capital and operations.
2. EFFECTIVENESS: Developing the appropriate tools and capacities for leadership: team work, motivation, communication, business ethics and social responsibility.
3. SUSTAINABILITY: Evolving within complex and competitive national and international organizations, underpinned by sustainable development.
4. CHANGE: Adapting to and anticipating the organization’s needs in terms of change in order to remain competitive.
5. GLOBAL MANAGEMENT: Managing the organization’s flexibility in view of the emergence of new technologies, new markets and the evolution of society.
6. ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Strengthening the entrepreneurial spirit and setting the foundations for the creation of new businesses, while encouraging innovation and creativity.Course Contents
Programme:Introduction to Business Organisation
This subject will we will analyze how do companies organize themselves internally, their structure and roles. We will also learn the essential quantitative techniques to understand, analyze, and make decisions from a financial point of view.Environment and Global Markets
This subject involves an analysis of the economic indicators that allow us to analyze the environment in which the company moves, or the markets in which it wants to penetrate, in order to make the right decision. Another important factor to consider when deciding to enter a given market is their legal and tax framework. It also analyzes in depth, the markets for the purposes of marketing and sales.Strategic Management.
The subjects pretends to analyze the strategic aspects for taking better decisions, both to undertake new projects or businesses, or to initiate internationalization processes. A business game is also included, for simulations about the decision made and its consequences.Strategic Resources
The resources available to the company for appropriate decision-making, is the financial analysis, fundraising and investment selection. We can also include logistics and operations management, as well as learning how to perform efficient management control of the business.People Management
In this area we will perform the best composition of human resources of the company, defining jobs and evaluate them based on study skills. The program also involves the training of leaders, where the student must learn and internalize various skills that take him/her to become a successful professional.
The Business Game experience enables students to create and manage their own company, and test their abilities and knowledge acquired during the first part of the programme, by means of a contest between classmates in which they put themselves in the shoes of a real entrepreneur.
The objective of the plan is to bring together all of the information obtained throughout the programme and put it into practice in a company creation project. To draft the plan, the participants must take into account the influence that the various functional areas have on the viability of the business project, define the future strategy of the company and the implementation of the business measures and policies that they consider to be most suitable in order to achieve the objectives of the company.Requirements and Admission Process
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates for the programme, by looking at their professional experience and their academic background.
Our aim is for all participants to make the most of the experience we offer through a context in which they may develop a long-term relationship with classmates, lecturers and alumni.
In order to start the admissions process, it is necessary to fill in the form so that EAE’s Academic Committee can consider their application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the programme requested is positive, the candidate can complete their registration for the programme.DOUBLE DEGREE
Participants who successfully complete the programme wil receive the qualification of International MBA from EAE Business School. Besides, students who fulfill the academic requirements established will obtain the MBA – Master of Business Administration degree from Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya (if studying in Barcelona) or the MBA – Master of Business Administration degree from Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (if studying in Madrid).
In order to receive the qualifications granted by EAE and the University, participants must fulfil the requirements stipulated by these institutions.SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES
Throughout the Master programme, a series of conferences with executives, business experts and leaders is organized. The conferences enable participants to gain deeper insight into current matters of interest. Company visits and talks with professionals from different sectors off campus are also organized.
The objective is to allow the participants to get first-hand insight into real-life situations and success stories in a business setting, to get know the professional environment better and to embrace the networking power of the programme between participants, teachers and sector professionals.EAE en cifras
Desde que se fundó la Escuela en 1958, más de 70.000 directivos han pasado por estas aulas. Tenemos alumnos de 91 nacionalidades diferentes y de 5 continentes. El 95% de nuestros alumnos tiene experiencia profesional.
Durante este curso, más de 8.000 profesionales han asistido a los más de 170 eventos que ha organizado la Escuela.