Máster Full Time in Supply Chain Management and Logistics
Beginning of the course: October 2017
Price: 13.500 €
Type of course: Full Time
International Gaining: Yes
Profile: University Degree 2 years of working experience
This Master is taught completely in English.
In a globalized, and increasingly competitive economy, companies require to survive in the market, to make continuous improvements in levels of efficiency, productivity, quality and flexibility, maintaining and improving the level of service to customers. One of the most critical areas in companies that can help us to achieve these goals is the Operations and, particularly, Supply Chain Management End-to-End (from suppliers to customers ). In this environment, that requires maximum cost efficiency and flexibility to unforeseen changes in demand, professional management of the supply chain becomes a vital competitive tool for companies to provide differential value to their customers, and to be profitable.
The in Master Supply Chain Management provides an overview of the supply chain with a multidisciplinary approach, and an optimal combination of content design and planning and implementation and management.
The Master in Supply Chain Management of EAE enables participants to successfully develop positions in the operations area, and provides the professional versatility needed to cope with guarantees in the areas of Purchasing, Planning, Production, Logistics and Distribution. It is a program designed to enhance your career to a maximum level of development.
Professional equipped to design, implement and maintain a strategic perspective of Operations Management and, in particular, logistics and Supply Chain Management,Five reasons for taking EAE’s Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics
1. EAE, certified school: EAE is certified by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) to provide school supply management programs.
2. Rankings: The best master the logistics area taught in Madrid and Barcelona, according to the ranking of the top 250 masters of “The World”; and is among the 80 best in the world in their area of expertise as Eduniversal.
3. Prepare for professional certification: The curriculum and teaching materials are designed for students who wish to successfully meet the Level 1 exam SCPRO.
4. The programme includes the development of the Logistics Plan throughout the Master and visits to companies specializing in Supply Chain Management, making it the most practical and comprehensive programme on offer.
5. Employability: Accordin to Randstad, employees with better prospects for 2015 are project managers, process engineers and specialists in supply chain management.Objectives
The Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics is designed to achieve the following objectives:
1. SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT: Giving participants solid training in supply chain management, gaining deep insight into the latest trends and new developments in business management.
2. LEADERSHIP IN OPERATIONS AND LOGISTICS: Heading an operations or logistics department in line with the latest developments in distribution, consumer and supplier networks, as well as new methods of managing our network and channel relations.
3. KEYS TO E-LOGISTICS: Gaining a command of the key factors in new business models based on e-commerce and insight into how they affect traditional systems of logistics management.
4. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES: Applying the latest developments in information technology to supply chain management in order to generate greater added value.
5. DEVELOPMENT OF EXECUTIVE SKILLS: Incentivizing the development and improvement of personal and executive skills, with the aim of enhancing the efficiency of decision-making and strengthening the capacity for the detection, analysis and resolution of problems.Programme Direction: Iván Zamarrón
Ivan Zamarrón is a Civil Engineer, Channels and Ports, Master in Integrated Project Engineering and Construction (Polytechnic University of Madrid) Management and EMBA EAE.
Zamarrón has 12 years of international experience in Project Management, Strategic Consulting and Project Finance. He specializes in infrastructure in Spain, Colombia, U.A.E. and Oman, among others, and has worked for Royal Group (sovereign fund Abu Dhabi) Suhail Bahwan, and (sovereign fund of the Sultanate of Oman), among others.
Professor Zamarrón is managing partner of Co. Ingenia (Strategic Project Management), and is doing his doctoral thesis at the Polytechnic University of Valencia, multicriteria decision models applied to infrastructure maintenance.Career Opportunities
EAE assesses the competencies that companies value most and passes them on to the students in order to facilitate their entry into the workplace. The objective is to reach the level of development demanded by the labour market.Course Contents
Strategic management and Support functions to SMC
Business strategy and marketing & sales management
Planning Supply Chain: support functions and financial managemntSrategies, designs and trends in SCM
Planning strategies in Supply Chain
Simulation planning models in Supply Chain
Trends and benchmarking in Supply Chain & e-commerce in Supply Chain planning
Susainable logistics and operation management simulatorGlobal supply chain planning & triple axis SCM
Global planning in in Supply Chain
Management and technologies in Supply Chain
Basic concepts, planning and design in Supply Chain
Management development and staff management
Execution in SCM: priority functions with suppliers
Challenges in purchasing and Harvard negotiation techniques
Logistics, warehousing, orders management and CRM
Transportation, distribution and shipping managementIntership
IntershipFinal Master’s Thesis
Final Master’s ThesisAdmission process and degree
Students who succesfully pass the course will obtain the Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistic degree from EAE Business School. Besides, students who fulfill the academic requirements established will obtain the degree from Rey Juan Carlos University.
In order to obtain the degree from partner universities, it is necessary to fufil the requirements established by the institutions.
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates for the programme, by looking at their professional experience and their academic CV.
Our aim is for all participants to make the most of the experience we offer through a context in which they may develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
In order to start the admissions process, it is necessary to fill in the form so that EAE Academic Committee can consider their application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the programme requested is positive, the candidate can complete his or her registration for the programme.EAE en cifras
Desde que se fundó la Escuela en 1958, más de 70.000 directivos han pasado por estas aulas. Tenemos alumnos de 91 nacionalidades diferentes y de 5 continentes. El 95% de nuestros alumnos tiene experiencia profesional.
Durante este curso, más de 8.000 profesionales han asistido a los más de 170 eventos que ha organizado la Escuela.