Master of Fashion Styling and Communication
Type of course
: Afternoon 19.00-22.30 h (M-F. 3, 4 or 5 days per week)
: Private / A private certificate will be issued at the end of the course.
: at those who are interested in the world of fashion and its processes, as well as graduates or holders of diplomas in communications, Marketing and PR or journalism looking for specific training in the field of Fashion and Communications.
: Currículum vitae / Motivation Letter Project Portfolio (max 3Mb) / Web Personal interview as deemed necessary by the Academic Coordination Team
The Fashion Styling and Communication Masters degree forms professionals that will be capable to come up new fashion visual proposals (styling, creative direction, fashion film….) as well as developing contemporary communication, branding and marketing strategies for existing fashion companies. It is a theoretical and practical training that brings the student closer to the realities of the professional market through a series of collaborations with different fashion brands (luxury & high street, showrooms, vintage, agencies, etc), where they will acquire the necessary skills to tackle the new challenges in the fashion sector.
With its mixed format, this degree will allow all students to learn, participate and be part of the IED community in person, in physical and virtual classrooms, and remotely.
- El Moderno Concept Store
- Pelonio Press
- ALOHÉ ÓPTICA
- WAG1 MAG
- AREA CG COMUNICACION
- Learn about the historical, ethical, social and cultural aspects of fashion to build a solid foundation for academic and work projects
- Learn how to identify the sources of suitable references to work on them properly
- Understand, at a deep level, the functioning of the current fashion sector as a whole
- Develop artistic-conceptual skills around the creation of the fashion image
- Promote personal analysis, in terms of image and fashion communication, to carry out an appropriate self-branding, which can be applied to collaborating brands
- Acquire knowledge about current communication, branding and marketing strategies, and learn to propose innovative ideas in the near future
- Master the digital tools necessary for the development of projects and learn to hold professional conversations in the workplace
- Internalize all aspects related to sustainability in the broadest sense of the concept and its application
- Fashion Stylist
- Fashion Editor
- Creative Director
- Content Creator
- E-commerce Operations
- Visual Merchandising
- Communication Key Account Manager
- Marketing Strategist
- Social Media Manager
- Fashion PR
Accademia di Belle Arti Aldo Galli - IED Network.
Una relazione virtuosa basata sulla disponibilità e l’impegno degli studenti a crescere e apprendere attraverso una esperienza inedita. Per imparare a essere e a vivere da eccellenti professionisti.
Imparare a imparare Il network IED può contare su 1900 docenti, ognuno dei quali professionalmente riconosciuto nel proprio ambito disciplinare e in grado di supportare gli studenti con chiarezza teorica e concretezza progettuale. Le classi accolgono un numero variabile tra 10 e 25 studenti (a seconda della tipología di corso) per favorire un confronto costante e rendere ottimale la fruizione di conoscenze e competenze.