MBA International Business: Logistics & Transport
Without them, the global economy would be paralyzed: Logistics experts keep track of transports from A to B.
Key information at a glance
- Next start of studies: Bad Honnef: March / September
- Accreditation: FIBAA accredited
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language of instruction: 100% English
Career springboard MBA
Whether food, smartphones or gas turbines: Without the transportation of goods, the global economy would be paralyzed. As an expert in logistics and transport, you optimize transport routes and processes so that the right quantity of goods arrives at the right place at the right time.
Have you already gained some work experience in this field after completing your first degree and would you like to expand your professional knowledge and your general management skills to reach the next level in your career? Then our MBA with a major in Logistics & Transport is the right choice for you.
We prepare you to analyse strategic and logistical problems using scientific methods, to develop solution concepts and to implement them in your company. The international orientation of your studies makes you a global player with excellent career perspectives.
Facts about the degree programme
: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
: on Campus, Smart Entry
: Bad Honnef
: 3 semesters
: Bachelor’s degree, professional experience,
proof of English language skills
What you will learn from us
The MBA International Business gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will learn how to prepare data, how to connect data from different sources, and how to analyse these relationships.
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will deepen your management expertise, and work on your analytical skills.
Within your major Logistics & Transport, you deal with passenger traffic as well as goods traffic in both theory and practice, you acquire the skills to analyse strategic and logistic problems using scientific methods and to develop relevant solutions and you learn and practice the application of scientific methods in the field of transport and logistics.
Where you will be studying
Our campuses have modern facilities, excellent infrastructure and an ideal learning environment.
Studying at the IU supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (3 year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS)
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- At least 2 years of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your options.
What are my prospects
The international orientation of your studies and the logistics and transport industry makes you a global player. After graduation, for example, you can work as a ...
Your career? International
- Logistics Consultant
- Sourcing Manager
- Process Manager
Whether it is at a global medium-sized company or at a multinational corporation abroad – the IU prepares you well for the global job market. The numbers speak for themselves: 3 out of 4 of our graduates work in an international environment, and every third person works abroad.