MSc IT Security Management
. Course Type
: Postgraduate Career Path
: Information Technology (IT) Course Category
: MSc Information
Develop the skills to create, plan, and manage effective IT security processes for businesses with this course, which is designed, delivered, and awarded by Arden University.
You’ll learn how to keep up with the fast-paced IT world and gain practical skills that will make you an invaluable asset to any business.
Arden is a specialist distance learning university that has helped 50,000 students around the world succeed over the last 26 years. In 2015, 79% of Arden students Survey found that 79% of students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies at the university.
Programme taught in English in Germany. Flexible payment plans available, apply for October ‘18!
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent. English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Non-standard entry
- You can still apply for this course if you don't meet the academic requirements as long as you have around five years of experience in management.
- You must also show the following:
- - Sufficient motivation and ability to take the course
- - Professional references
- - Demonstrable work experience
- You may be eligible for exemptions if you already have qualifications from a professional body.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 years
Campus Based: Yes
Intake : Oct 2018.
Gisma Business School
Here at GISMA, we are 100 per cent committed to providing high-quality business education to those looking to further their career in various industry sectors.
Successfully combining theory with practice, GISMA fills the gap between conventional university studies and the shifting requirements of today’s global marketplace. GISMA’s graduates have aspired to such sectors as: banking, financial services, engineering, mechanical engineering, oil and gas, information technology, consulting, and business services.