Post-Graduate 3-Year Course Fashion Brand Management.
- Length: 3 years
- Study pace: Full time
- Education level: Diploma / Certificate
- Institute: Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
- Location: Milan
- October 2019 (Italian)
- October 2019 (English)
Degree and diploma: Certificate
3-Year Course in Fashion Brand Management.
The 3-year course in fashion brand management is designed for those who want to build a successful managerial and professional career within the brand area of fashion. The fashion management courses develop students’ managerial abilities by giving them a solid foundation of the fashion system in its entirety, including a global vision of fashion and luxury, the history of the fashion sector, and a study of the professional figures who operate within it.
During the brand management courses, students acquire theoretical and practical knowledge specific to the management area of a business or brand, including the analysis of aspects such as competition, developing potential, the study of the Italian and international distributive system, and a thorough global analysis of the brand within the fashion setting.
Students will learn all about brand meaning, value and identity, past and present trends, brand-consumer interaction, brand image, perception and awareness, and client satisfaction. Students have the possibility to apply the theoretical part to practical experiences thanks to workshops managed by expert professionals.
- Accademia del Lusso Milan offers those who successfully complete 3-year course in fashion brand management the opportunity to be considered for an internship position thanks to the many links the school has with brands and businesses in the fashion and design sectors.
- These opportunities are offered to students who have attended this course and who have demonstrated a strong motivation to work in fashion and design, as well as exceptional ability, commitment and achievement during their studies.
- Career opportunities
- Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Product & Project Manager, Retail Manager, Visual Merchandiser, Sales Manager, Buyer, Show Room Manager, Store Manager
High school/upper secondary school qualification (leaver's certificate)
Suitable knowledge of English or Italian: demonstrated by a formal certificate or Skype language interview.
Applications for 2019 are open
The School was born with the aim of connecting the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to begin or develop their career in the Fashion, Design and Luxury System. Our mission is to transform the passion of young and talented students into a profession, shaping them into well-rounded professionals with a global perspective, who stand out in today’s competitive job market. The international quality of our courses combined with the expertise and experience of our professional teachers and a practised teaching method gives students a multidisciplinary study experience that both encompasses the very latest innovations from the fashion & design world and is directly linked to the real demands of the luxury sector.