Management is the art of effectively coordinating people and resources to achieve the goals of an organization.
The Walker School’s Bachelor of Arts in Management program examines the relationship between organizations, management and employees. It is designed to help students develop competencies as both a business professional and scholar
practitioner with the capabilities to drive growth and innovation. Our expert faculty incorporates cross-disciplinary coursework that provides a broad understanding of successful management competencies. This career focused approach is very
applicable to a wide variety of industries and organizations.
Our practitioner-based program examines organizational issues from an enterprise-wide, general management perspective.
Students acquire business skills needed to effectively manage people and run an organization.
Students learn to analyze management principles, develop business practices and communicate effectively.
POINTS OF DISTINCTION
• Links high-level strategic processes to day-to-day operations.
• Provides students with a holistic understanding of business management and operations to help them become more effective managers.
• Curriculum that will equip students with an unprecedented global perspective of business.
• Access to world class career preparation services.
•Signed Application Form
•Proof of English Proficiency:
– TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
– IELTS: 6.0
– Pearson: 53
•High School Transcript
•Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
•One Letter of Recommendation
•Certificate of Finance showing *
•Copy of Passport ID Page
•Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
•Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
4 years (128 Credit Hours)
: St. Louis Webster Groves, St. Louis Gateway
: August -17, January-18
Distinctive campuses and network:
- The beautiful and vibrant home campus located in Webster Groves offers undergraduate and graduate programs
- Students are able to create a unique experience based on each Webster University campus location while being assured of consistent academic quality at each location in each program
- A global reach with locations around the world and online—offers quality, convenience and access to learning
- Webster Groves/St. Louis is one node in the worldwide network. Ideas, academic content and contact with students and faculty are constant and free flowing throughout the Webster network