Course in Fashion Project Management.
Duration: up to 40 hours, one week.
Target: academic professors in the field of Fashion, who want to refine their knowledge and keep up-to-date with the creative process and creation of fashion product.
Purposes: Get to know and analyze the main features of the Italian Fashion System and the main problems in creating a fashion product.
- Analysis of the Fashion System and related production chain and product communication with a focus on working methodology of the Italian Brands for the Made in Italy;
Visits to Concept Stores;
- Methodology of Research: research and analysis of the trends, from research to creating a portfolio;
- History of the Made in Italy: visit through Milan (Armani Silos/Prada Foundation, etc.) or through Florence (Pitti Palace/Gallery of Costume, etc), previously agreed between the parts;
Study of materials and commodities;
- How to manage and push forward a collection: from the study to the realization of a sample and related problems;
- Brand identity: study and planning of the personal collection portfolio and creative identity;
Project review of the participant works, analysis and talk.
Summer Courses 2019.
Our summer courses are dedicated to those who are willing to test their skills in a short time and consider whether to continue the educational path in the Fashion field or not.
They are dedicated both to beginners and professionals form the field, who need personalized and complete updates.
The Courses are held in July and August here in Milan and the duration is between 1 and 4 weeks according to the chosen course and attendance.
MILAN - JULY 2019
1st- 5th July
8th – 12th July
15th- 19th July
22nd – 26th July
MILAN – AUGUST 2019
29th July – 2 nd August
5th – 9th August
The courses are divided in:
- BASIC: for beginners, who start from zero or with minimum experience in the field. In this case the minimum attendance suggested is 80 hours.
- ADVANCED: for fresh new graduated students or professionals from the field, who want to deepen their knowledge or specialize in specific topics. In this case the minimum attendance suggested is 120 hours.
Services for our Students.
At Ferrari Fashion School, students can find offices in charge for welcoming and supporting them.
Support in finding an accommodation
According to each student’s needs, we do our best to support their search for an accommodation. We have agreements with many real estates who offer assistance for everything concerning the transfer, search for an accommodation, with the assignment of the utilities, transportation and extra services in order to offer a wide range of solutions, with concessional prices, that can match the students’ needs.