- Duration: 24 months (12 months campus)
- Fees: € 22.000
- Online: No
- Campus Based: Yes
- Locations: Berlin
- Intake: january-17
The MIB (Master in International Business) has been designed by Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) and is delivered in English, in the heart of Berlin, Germany. This highly ranked programme focuses on relevant and up-to date core management skills and it. should be noted that the in-company learning plays a pivotal role in this master’s degree. The MIB has been ranked 20th worldwide in the 2015 Financial Times Master’s in Management ranking. SCHOLARSHIPS application deadline is the 31st of October for all students (international and europeans) please update the date in our affiliate profiles.
*Possible* Course Requirements
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university
- English proficiency:
- TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
Education at GISMA Business School...
- Merges business experience and practice with academia and theory through customised, experiential and interactive learning;
- Strives for the development of a new kind of business leader, valuing the role of business in society, corporate sustainability, ethical awareness and stakeholder interests;
- Increases knowledge about science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and bridges natural and social sciences in hybrid forms;
- Applies blended learning and digital technologies to complement human effort abilities and understand how digital disruption is changing the human condition;
- Is rooted in a liberal arts context and integrates a humanity-minded approach that sharpen qualities different from pure rational logic to manage uncertainty, ambiguity and complexity, and stay adaptable and reactive in a rapidly changing world;
- Places language learning and communication skills at the forefront enabling students with rhetorical and client-facing skills to meet interpersonal and cross-cultural challenges.
Here at GISMA, we are 100 per cent committed to providing high-quality business education to those looking to further their career in various industry sectors.
Successfully combining theory with practice, GISMA fills the gap between conventional university studies and the shifting requirements of today’s global marketplace. GISMA’s graduates have aspired to such sectors as: banking, financial services, engineering, mechanical engineering, oil and gas, information technology, consulting, and business services.