M.A. Information Technology Management
Computer technologies and the IT professionals who manage them are vital assets in the business world. At Webster University, the master's degree in information technology management focuses on emerging technologies and the management of both IT and people engaged in computer technology enterprises.
Graduate students gain an understanding of information technology as a management tool in facilitating the flow of information throughout the business enterprise. The master's degree in IT management program is designed for managers and others with similar responsibilities in the information technology field. IT professionals also fine-tune their computer skills in Webster University's graduate program through the study of the latest computer technology applications, business operations, and communication and management strategies used for technology centers.
Points of Distinction
The MA in information technology management program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Students will be able to explain the important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques, and theories used in the field of information technology management.
- Students will be able to effectively apply important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques, and theories used in the field of information technology management when analyzing complex factual situations.
- Students will be able to effectively integrate (or synthesize) important facts, concepts, principles, and theories in the field of information technology management when developing solutions to multifaceted information technology management problems in complex factual situations.
- Signed Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- – TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- – IELTS: 6.5
- – Pearson: 53
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
- Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
: 18 months - 2 years (36 Credit Hours)
: St. Louis Webster Groves, Orlando.
: August-18, October-18, January-19, March, May.
Distinctive campuses and network:
- The beautiful and vibrant home campus located in Webster Groves offers undergraduate and graduate programs
- Students are able to create a unique experience based on each Webster University campus location while being assured of consistent academic quality at each location in each program
- A global reach with locations around the world and online—offers quality, convenience and access to learning
- Webster Groves/St. Louis is one node in the worldwide network. Ideas, academic content and contact with students and faculty are constant and free flowing throughout the Webster network.