M.A. New Media Production
New Media Production programs are for students seeking a mastery of story telling skills in a multi-platform digital communication environment. This degree is designed to sharpen the production skills students already have and introduce students to a variety of additional skill sets to advance in a multi-platform media landscape that demands proficiency and knowledge of production in various media forms.
In the current dynamic media environment, the demand is for practitioners who are able to produce content on various digital platforms using the latest equipment and methods. This degree is designed to teach students how to succeed in that changing media environment and to give them the production skills necessary to communicate stories with impact.
• Signed Application Form
• Proof of English Proficiency:
– TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
– IELTS: 6.5
– Pearson: 53
• Undergraduate Transcripts
• Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• One Letter of Recommendation
• Copy of Passport ID Page
• Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
• Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
: 18 months - 2 years (36 Credit Hours)
: St. Louis Webster Groves.
Distinctive campuses and network:
- The beautiful and vibrant home campus located in Webster Groves offers undergraduate and graduate programs
- Students are able to create a unique experience based on each Webster University campus location while being assured of consistent academic quality at each location in each program
- A global reach with locations around the world and online—offers quality, convenience and access to learning
- Webster Groves/St. Louis is one node in the worldwide network. Ideas, academic content and contact with students and faculty are constant and free flowing throughout the Webster network