Master in Food and Beverage Management.
The Food and Beverage sector is experiencing a strong international expansion. This significant growth in the opportunities of interest has aroused the need to train specialized management, capable of recognizing the specific production and quality assurance processes of Food and Beverage, but above all of operating in a global market through the development of specific skills managerial and communicative. The Master is designed for all those who are already working in this environment, but are looking to expand their knowledge of their field, in a structured environment or who wish to change their career and start working in this field.
Students interested in taking part in this Master are generally:
• Professional interested in leading and managing food and beverage companies.
• Marketing and communication professionals who want to improve their knowledge in the food and beverage environment;
• Managers working in a variety of professional environments who wish to improve their skills in the food and beverage sector;
• Entrepreneurs who want to start a food and drink related business or increase their knowledge and improve the results of existing organizations
The Rome Business School Online Master in Food and Beverage Management is officially recognized as one of the best master by the Ranking Eduniversal 2019 ranking 22nd among the top 30 best masters worldwideand offers general managerial training combined with specific skills of the production chain, to produce professionals and specialized managers, capable of dealing with the challenges of food and drink in industry in an international and cultural context.
Thanks to this master, we offer:
1. Multicultural classes: students from over 150 countries.
2. International career services
3. International period - Optional
Option 1: in Barcelona at EAE Business School.
Option 2: in Rome at the Rome Business School (INCLUDED FOR ONLINE STUDENTS)
4. Employment rate of 96%. Some of the companies involved where our students were placed: Adecco, AdSala, Amplifon, Brembo, World Food Program, Nova Talent, Bioversity International, Eataly, Groupama Assicurazioni, Radisson Hotel Group, Spot ofminds, Vueling Airlines, Yellow Square, Italconsult Spa , Kelly Services, Dress X Success, Manpower Group, Jaguar and Land Rover, Atrain, Mercer, Tateossian.
5. Soft Skill Program
6. Cultural Program
7. Discussions and Meetups The online formula provided for this master allows students to follow lessons from anywhere in the world. It gives the possibility to those who are not available to be physically in the classroom, to attend the master and benefit from all the teachings and networking activities provided by the program. The flexibility of online programs allows students to continue working without giving up academic credentials.
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile that reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market.
Thanks to the commitment of our students and the continuous work of our assistance service, we have achieved important results in terms of employment and achievement of the aspirations of the individual participants in our courses.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
38% of our students have pursued an international career;
43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
37% of our students are currently successful managers;
72% of our students benefited from a salary increase at the end of the course of study (in the case of the Master PT, a growth in the pay packet of 27% was noted);
68% of our students have increased their job responsibilities at the end of the master;
92% of our students received new job offers upon completing their studies.
Our programs are characterized by the respect of the highest quality standards and boast official recognition by the following guaranteeing institutions:
• MIUR (Ministero dell'Istruzione, Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca)
• ASFOR (Associazione Italiana per la Formazione Manageriale)
• VIU Universidad International de Valencia
• EFMD (Online Course Certification System)
• PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education)
•Eduniversal Best Master Ranking 2019
Metodology: The Master will be taught through interactive frontal lectures, case study analysis, in-class exercises, discussions, roleplays, teamwork exercises, video discussions, business analysis and student presentation sessions.
Case studies will be utilized to engender discussion and illustrate real business and communication issues. Students will be encouraged to read widely and engage in discussion and debate. The didactic methodology is based on action learning, through which teachers implement a learner-centered approach, engage students and provide activities which allow students to apply the acquired knowledge. All teachers use active learning methods in class, which are also suitable for interactively engaging distance learning students.
OBJECTIVES: At the end of the course of study, the participants will have a strong knowledge of the following thematic areas:
1. Identify and develop effective managerial strategies for companies in the Food & Beverage sector
2. Develop a business plan for companies in the food and beverage sector
3. Use the most advanced marketing techniques to promote companies and products in the food and beverage sector
4. Understand the importance of financial management and the principles of management control for the food and beverage industry
6. Understand and critically evaluate the process and provide techniques to Food & Beveragecontext
7. Learn and understand the use of new technologies within companies in the Food & Beverage sector
8. Understand the Food and Beverage industry and the logics related to start-ups