Master Full Time of International Business
Beginning of the course: October 2017 (Barcelona and Madrid)
Price: 16.100 €
Campus: Madrid and Barcelona
Type of course: Full Time
International Gaining: Yes
Profile: University Degree 1/2 years of working experience.
.Master of International Business
This programme will be conducted in English.
The Master in International Business in Spain (MIB) is a general programme with a particular focus on the international aspects of management needed in today’s business world. The programme integrates studies in all of the areas of business activity in a quest to develop the most reliable policies and strategies that successfully achieve the objectives of a company in an international environment. The MIB is underpinned by the four fundamental elements of a successful international business education, crucial for establishing roles in today’s multinational and multicultural firms involved in the constantly evolving world of global business: Functional methods and techniques; Personal development; The importance of strategic information decision-making; Creativity and innovation.
No businessperson can develop their full creative potential in isolation. With this in mind, the MIB combines academic excellence with an in-depth practical knowledge of business and business planning. In addition, our students are also offered a wide range of corporate visits and meetings, and lectures with managers and top executives from successful corporations.Top 5 reasons to do EAE’s MIB (Master in International Business in Spain)
1. The most practical and complete Master of International Business in market thanks to the drafting of a Business Plan, a key element of the MIB programme.
2. International Networking: The international profile of the participants underpins the programme’s multi-disciplinary vision. 88% of MIB students come from outside Spain, from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Russia, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the USA.
3. EAE is one of the 30 best business schools in the world (América Economía Ranking 2014).
4. Professional & Academic Experience: every year we teach more than 45.000 class hours and we have trained more than 67.400 professionals and managers from 82 countries.
5. The best demonstration of out performance: our students. They hold positions of international responsibility in the best companies: Levi’s & Dockers Nike, Inditex, Deloitte, Levis, Ogilvy, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis and Unilever. In addition, we have signed more than 2,300 partnership agreements with national and international companies.Objectives
Master in International Business in Madrid or BarcelonaThe main objectives of the MIB are
The rapid changes in the business world require the most up-to-date methodology and techniques for our students so that they can become effective and competitive managers.2.PROCESS OF CHANGE:
Economic, social and technological changes affect the organizational structure of companies. Technological advances, improvements in communication and the development of emerging economies have led to greater competition in western countries, which requires adaptation to new situations and new management tools.3.INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVENESS:
In the world of business, executives must adjust their frame of reference without losing touch with their own values and culture. Specialists and generalists alike understand that competitiveness is a necessary condition, though it is not the only requirement for the survival of a company.4.EFFECTIVE EXECUTIVE TRAINING:
MIB’s overall objective is to train leaders who are able to evolve at the heart of complex international markets, capable of inducing and managing flexibility and reactive changes to new technologies, the emergence of new markets and social evolution, as well as being open-minded, receptive, capable of communicating and being creative.Course Contents
Master in International Business in Barcelona or Madrid.
PROGRAMME.Introduction to Business Organization
The purpose of this course is to learn key factors of functional and general management, and apply it to the diagnosis and solution of business problems that require an integrated system-wide approach. Our goals include the development of critical thinking skills, acquiring the ability to work collaboratively, and honing the art of applying theoretical concepts to actual business situations.
• Organization and Business Administration.
• Quantitative tecnniques for business.Environment and Global Markets
This subject involves an analysis of the economic indicators that allow us to analyze the environment in which the company moves, or the markets in which it wants to penetrate, in order to make the right decision. Another important factor to consider when deciding to enter a given market is their legal and tax framework. It also analyzes in depth, the markets for the purposes of marketing and sales.
• Current socio-economic context.
• Marketing and commercialization in international environments.People Management
In this area we will perform the best composition of human resources of the company, defining jobs and evaluate them based on study skills. The program also involves the training of leaders, where the student must learn and internalize various skills that take him/her to become a successful professional.
• Intellectual capital and talent management.
• Management skills.International Management
The subjects pretends to analyze the financial and technical aspects for taking better decisions, both to undertake new projects or businesses, or to initiate internationalization processes.
• Financial management.
• Information technological management.
• International financial risk managementCorporate Internationalisation
The subject pretends to familiarize the Student with the strategies for internationalizing companies, taking into account the region cultural differences, for an appropriate decision-making. A business game is also included, for simulations about the decision made and its consequences.
• Global strategic management.
• Corporate internationalization.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PLAN
The course provides students with the experience of carrying out a major piece of research, enabling them to draw on the knowledge and skills gained throughout the course, while providing them with an opportunity to demonstrate their intellectual and practical capacities to potential employers.
Drafting an International Business Plan is a key element of the MIB programme. In its development, participants must consider the influence of various functional areas on the viability of a future business project and define the future business strategy, as well as designing the implementation of the business policies they consider necessary to achieve the short-term and long-term objectives of the corporation.Academic faculty
EAE’s academic faculty is made up of an excellent team of professors, university lecturers and highly respected professionals in this field of knowledge.
The academic faculty members boast a wealth of business experience, working as consultants, senior executives and advisors in both private companies and public institutions.
Thanks to this well-balanced foundation of first-hand experience, participants on the Master of International Business acquire real knowledge that is constantly updated, underpinned by a solid academic base.Programme Director
.Dr. Marc Sansó.
Marc Sansó, Director de Programa del Master of International Business Barcelona de EAE Business School
Dr. Ángel Andreu
- Strategy Consultant and Cluster Practitioner at ACCIÓ
- Director of Research at The Ostelea, Tourism & Hospitality School
- Doctor of Business Administration
- MBA from ESADE
- Master in Strategic Marketing from the Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Industrial Engineering from the UPC, specializing in Industrial organization
Ángel Andreu, Director de Programa del MBA Madrid de EAE Business School
- Country Manager Iberia at Adveo.
- PhD in Industrial Engineering.
- International Executive MBA from the EOI – INSEAD.
- MBA in Finance from the IE Business School.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering from the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
EAE assesses the competencies that companies value most highly and provides guidance to students in this respect in order to facilitate their employability. The objective is to reach the level of development demanded by the labour market.Requeriments and Adminission Process
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates for the programme, by looking at their professional experience and their academic background.
Our aim is for all participants to make the most of the experience we offer through a context in which they may develop a long-term relationship with classmates, lecturers and alumni.
In order to start the admissions process, it is necessary to fill in the form so that EAE’s Academic Committee can consider their application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the programme requested is positive, the candidate can complete their registration for the programme.DOUBLE DEGREE
Participants who successfully complete the programme wil receive the qualification of Master of International Business from EAE Business School. Besides, students who fulfill the academic requirements established will obtain the Master of International Business & Management degree from Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya (if studying in Barcelona) or the Máster Universitario en Negocios Internacionales degree from Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (if studying in Madrid).Funding, Grants and Financial Support
EAE offers special funding, grants and financial support conditions for all candidates accepted on the School’s programmes.
EAE BUSINESS SCHOOL GRANTS
- SME Comprehensive Development Grant. Within the context of its advance business training project, EAE responds to the need of small and medium enterprises (SME) Strengthening and implementing strategies for improving competitiveness, the comprehensive development of organizations and the people in these organizations are key factors within our institution.
- Executive Woman Grant. Over 40% of our students at women with an average age of 33 years old. This statistic demonstrates EAE’s capacity to train students who are fully mature in both professional and personal terms, and who need to balance their family, personal and training activities. With the aim of strengthening, advancing and consolidating the professional activity of women, EAE offers a financial support programme designed specifically at this segment of professionals. The candidates’ managerial potential and leadership are two crucial qualities taken into account when evaluating applications.
- Accredited Disability Grant. With the aim of promoting and contributing to the professional development of people with disabilities, EAE runs a grant programme for professionals in this segment.
- EAE Academic Excellence Grant. EAE rewards students with the best academic report. Candidates who present an academic report with an average score of 9.5 or above can apply for the EAE Academic Excellence Grant.
- Entrepreneur grants. Designed for managers of SMEs, freelancers and professionals who want to start a business project.
- Executive grants. Aimed at executives, middle managers and various qualified professionals who plan to take on positions of responsibility.
GRANTS AND SUBSIDIES
EAE en cifras
- Fundación Carolina. Lifelong training grant that encourages cultural and scientific cooperation between Spain and Latin America, promoting exchanges between professionals. It is aimed at Latin American and Spanish specialists and professionals that can demonstrate their need to move to the other region to continue their training.
- MAEC – AECID grant. This grant contributes towards the further education and professional development of foreigners and young university students with an advanced university qualification and, on some programmes, university students in their final year. Definition of financial aid: II-B.
- Programme grants: grants for students from abroad studying Master Degrees or specialization programmes in Spanish universities and non-university education centres.
- Financial support for training workers regulated by the Fundación Tripartita. The State Employment Public Service offers financial support, through the Fundación Tripartita, to all people currently actively employed and making Social Security contributions and who have received individual training permission from the company. Refusal of permission must be based on organizational or production reasons. The purpose of the financial support is to receive tuition for an official qualification or a university’s own qualification. In return, the company receives a Social Security allowance for each employee that has been granted permission. The allowance is equivalent to the salary costs for the working hours that the employee has dedicated to training, up to a maximum of 200 hours per employee granted permission per academic or calendar year.
- SOC The SOC offers subsidies and grants to unemployed people who take part in training activities within our Master and Postgraduate programmes at EAE Business School.
- AGAUR Agència de Gestió d’Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca – University and Research Financial Support Management Agency). The agency offers university postgraduate loans with extremely attractive conditions.
Desde que se fundó la Escuela en 1958, más de 70.000 directivos han pasado por estas aulas. Tenemos alumnos de 91 nacionalidades diferentes y de 5 continentes. El 95% de nuestros alumnos tiene experiencia profesional.
Durante este curso, más de 8.000 profesionales han asistido a los más de 170 eventos que ha organizado la Escuela.