Commentaire sur MSc in Finance and Auditing Specialisation in International Audit and Risk Management - Présentiel - Clermont-Ferrand - Puy-de-Dôme
The programme is multifaceted. Internal auditing and control ; development and implementation of systems and procedures for internal control ; strategic control management ; information systems ; techniques and methods of internal and external auditing. - The programme is taught by specialists from the professional world of auditing and management accounting in close cooperation with full-time faculty members from Groupe ESC Clermont and its partner universities - Groupe ESC Clermont and its partner universities cooperate actively in the curriculum development of the educational program, the exchange of professors and the organization of specific study-tours - The program is entirely taught in English. This assures that students are adequately prepared for an international career. Moreover , the international student body is compound of a hole range of nationalities. - A personalised accompaniment : a double accompaniment, by a teacher-tutor and a manager-mentor is planned for the internship - The advantage of a real network: the job and Career Service, the alumni association help the students to be introduced to a network of skills and to find efficient contacts with the professional world.
Les MSc s'adressent à des diplômés Bac + 4 (Maîtrise, IEP ou équivalent) et aux salariés d'entreprise diplômés d'un Bac + 3, avec 3 ans minimum d'experience professionnelle de cadre.
MSc in Finance and Auditing Specialisation in International Audit and Risk Management
The fundamentals of Management :
This seminar, common to all the Masters programs, has the objective of providing each student with the basic knowledge of all management disciplines.
Specialized training : main modules
International and Legal Standards
- Financial Audit
- Financial Analysis and Financial Communication
- Budgeting and Reporting
- Strategy and Information Systems
- Internal Audit and External Control
- Strategic Management accounting and Control
- Personal competencies : techniques of trade negotiations ; Intercultural communication and negotiation; business French / Business English ; Job Hunting and Career design
- International week : one week programme : students choose one module from a wide range of topics proposed by Visiting Professors from foreign universities and business schools in partnership with Groupe ESC Clermont
- Optional Courses : second foreign language , one-week study-tour abroad
- Internship (6month minimum in France or abroad)