Bachelor: Business & Management Studies - Bachelor of Science Program in Berlin, Germany
- Start: October / March
- Location: Berlin Course duration: 6 semesters (full-time)
- Degree: Bachelor of Science Language: English
- Tuition fees : For EU Applicants: 745€ per month (with payment over 36 months and all semesters) Total for payment over 36 months = 26,820€ For Non-EU Applicants: 849€ monthly (with payment over 36 months and all semesters) – NO PAYMENT OPTIONS!!! Total for payment over 36 months = 30,564€
"It is my first semester in Berlin and I really like it. Studying at BiTS offers me the opportunity to get to know the German culture through my fellow-students as well as to get in contact with German companies.“ Miraz Mahmud from Bangladesh.
The objective of the bachelor’s degree in business and management studies is to teach you the fundamentals of successful business management. It brings together the core skills from business administration, economics, and law. The course also prepares you for management roles in a wide range of fields. To that end, our professors and lecturers teach you key specialist knowledge as well as soft skills and entrepreneurial skills such as confidence, teamwork, and efficient self-organization. The program is taught in English in the thriving cultural hub of Europe, Berlin. It also includes optional specializations and advanced studies in particular sectors, such as fashion management at our partner university NABA in Milan .
- High school diploma or equivalent occupational diploma, incl. experience
- Proof of English knowledge (B2 level)
- Entrance examination
- Personal interview
- Good English language skills.
Our most important aim is your success. We are there to see to it that you are ideally prepared to launch your professional career and to make your own way. With this in mind, we educate our students to become young professionals with an enterprising spirit and approach.
How knowledge and skills are taught:
Today, you need a combination of abilities to forge a successful career. Substantive knowledge and social skills, management know-how, and confidence at an international level are the basis for a managerial career in the free economy. These days, enterprising young managers with a good theoretical education and who have acquired relevant practical experience both at home and abroad during their studies are sought-after in all fields of business. We equip you to meet these requirements.
The results speak for themselves: Graduates of BiTS enter employment very quickly.