Course in Portfolio Collection.
Duration: up to 40 hours, one week.
Target: students from Fashion Institutes and High School (at least 18 years old) or colleges and universities with a minimum knowledge in the field of Fashion Design.
Purposes: Get to know and analyze the main features of the Italian Fashion System.
- Analysis of the Fashion System and related production chain and product communication;
- Visits to Concept Stores;
- Methodology of Research: how to research, sources of inspirations for planning a collection, how to recognize trends from above/below;
- Moodboard: how to create one starting from collage/magazines/pc, etc.;
- Fashion Collection: how to create a collection (with a given topic), how to choose colors and fabrics;
- Technical Design and Product development;
- Overview on the development system and prototyping of a sample sets: from pattern-making to unflawing of the garment (theory and practice);
- Brand identity: study and planning of the personal collection portfolio and creative identity;
- Project review of the participant works, analysis and talk.
Summer Courses 2019.
Our summer courses are dedicated to those who are willing to test their skills in a short time and consider whether to continue the educational path in the Fashion field or not.
They are dedicated both to beginners and professionals form the field, who need personalized and complete updates.
The Courses are held in July and August here in Milan and the duration is between 1 and 4 weeks according to the chosen course and attendance.
MILAN - JULY 2019
1st- 5th July
8th – 12th July
15th- 19th July
22nd – 26th July
MILAN – AUGUST 2019
29th July – 2 nd August
5th – 9th August
The courses are divided in:
- BASIC: for beginners, who start from zero or with minimum experience in the field. In this case the minimum attendance suggested is 80 hours.
- ADVANCED: for fresh new graduated students or professionals from the field, who want to deepen their knowledge or specialize in specific topics. In this case the minimum attendance suggested is 120 hours.
Services for our Students.
At Ferrari Fashion School, students can find offices in charge for welcoming and supporting them.
Support in finding an accommodation
According to each student’s needs, we do our best to support their search for an accommodation. We have agreements with many real estates who offer assistance for everything concerning the transfer, search for an accommodation, with the assignment of the utilities, transportation and extra services in order to offer a wide range of solutions, with concessional prices, that can match the students’ needs.