Master in Project Management.
Formato: Full Time
Modalidad: On campus
Duración / Créditos: 12 months / 70 ECTS
Campus: MAD / BCN
This program will be conducted in English.
The current market dynamism and business environment have led to companies and organisations needing to manage numerous projects simultaneously. Within this context, the figure of Project Manager takes on a key importance in organisations and companies of all sizes, as they play a critical role in terms of designing efficient business strategies that take full advantage of the available resources. Meanwhile, globalisation, the emergence of new competitors and sudden changes in business strategies mean that, as well as being equipped with an in-depth knowledge of project management,
Project Managers also need to have highly developed personal skills and performance competencies.In response to this business demand, the Master in Project Management is designed to equip executives to lead, plan, organise and oversee complex global projects efficiently and effectively. Professionals equipped to lead teams based on the development of executive skills and techniques required by directors. In short, Project Directors who can align the present needs of companies in terms of project management with the current requirements stipulated in the global standard of the Project Management Institute (PMI): minimising risks, creating new opportunities and achieving the objectives that have been set.
PMI is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The dynamism of the market and the current business scenario requires companies to manage several projects simultaneously. The figure of Project Manager is essential within this context, to design efficient business strategies that capitalize on the resources available.
As such, companies need a well-equipped, efficient and multi-skilled Project Director. Against such a backdrop, the Project Manager of the future will need the skills to minimize risks, create new business opportunities and achieve objectives.
The Master in Project Management will equip you with the most useful tools for Project Management.
It is a highly functional Master that will give you access to the best practices in different sectors and the resources of the Project Management Institute (PMI), in your capacity as a Student Member. In addition, when you finish the program, you will have the option of taking the examinations to be certified as Project Management Professional (PMP)®.
Project Management Institute (PMI), Project Management Professional (PMP) are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Training expert Project Managers equipped to achieve the objectives set, enhance profitability and boost the overall quality of the project.
Identifying the key factors in strategic project management and their importance within the overall strategy of the organization.
Enhancing the decision-making process in complex projects, taking into consideration the technical, financial, quality, environmental and risk exposures aspects that they encompass.
Knowing, selecting and effectively using the tools required for the budgetary management of a project.
Gaining the executive skills required to manage the team of a project in order to ensure its success.
Passing the examination to be certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP)® by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Total créditos: 70
Module 1 - Strategic Management.
- Strategic Project Management - 3 ECTS
- Framework of reference for Project Management - 3 ECTS
Module 2 - Project Financing.
- Project Financing - 3 ECTS
- Project Management and portfolio - 3 ECTS
Module 3 - Project Planning and Control.
- Time and Scope Management - 3 ECTS
- Cost Management - 3 ECTS
Module 4 - Quality.
- Quality Management - 3 ECTS
- Risk Management - 3 ECTS
Module 5 - People Management.
Human factor: team and Project Management - 3 ECTS
- Project manager: competences, ethics and social responsibility - 3 ECTS
Module 6 - Legal Aspects.
- Contracting and procurement planning - 3 ECTS
- Contract and procurement management - 3 ECTS
Module 7 - Communication and Sales.
- Communication Management - 3 ECTS
- Sales Management - 3 ECTS
Module 8 - Integration.
- Project Integration Management - 3 ECTS
- Preparation for the PMP® certification of the PMI - 3 ECTS
Module 9 - Minor.
Minor- 10 ECTS
Module 10 - Internship.
- Internship- 6 ECTS
Module 11 -Thesis.
- Master´s Thesis- 6 ECTS
Module 1 - Project Management: Strategy, Portfolio and Financing.
- Strategic Management, business environment and financial management - 3 ECTS
- Program and Portfolio Management. Project Financing - 4 ECTS
Module 2 - Project Planning and Control: Scope, Timing and Cost.
- Project Scope Management - 3 ECTS
- Project Timing Management - 3 ECTS
- Project Cost Management - 3 ECTS
Module 3 - Quality and Risk Management, Procurement and Legal Aspects.
- Project Risk Management - 3 ECTS
- Project Quality Management - 3 ECTS
- Project Procurement Management and Legal Aspects - 3 ECTS
Module 4 - The Human Factor.
- Human Resources Management, Project Manager, Interpersonal Skills and Ethics - 4 ECTS
- Communication Management and interested parties - 3 ECTS
- Project Sales Management - 3 ECTS
Module 5 - Integration and Knowledge Management.
- Project Integration and knowledge management. Project Management Game - 4 ECTS
- New trends and methodologies in PM. Project Management Information Systems (PMIS) - 3 ECTS
- Preparation for PMP® certification of the PMI - 3 ECTS
Module 6 - Minor.
- Minor- 10 ECTS
Module 7 - Thesis.
- Master´s Thesis- 15 ECTS
Embark on the adventure of a lifetime.
Get ready for a rewarding experience that you will remember forever. Studying at EAE is a transformational journey that you share with classmates from around the world, taking part in a broad range of activities outside the classroom, surrounded by constant stimuli.
Socialize, make progress in good company, discuss, interact with other students and lecturers, work as a team, have fun, learn right from the start, in every corner of the campus, through leisure and cultural activities, in networking sessions and at events and conferences that will make your time at EAE an unforgettable experience.