MSc Project Management
. Course Type
: Postgraduate Career Path
: Business Course Category
: MSc Information
Taking this programme will enable you to manage and deliver international projects. You will also gain skills in effectively analysing data and using it for improved planning.
This MSc is delivered and awarded by Arden University, which specialises in distance learning; 79% of their students reported they saw improvements in their career after studying with Arden.
This programme is also accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), which is the biggest professional certification body in the UK.
Programme taught in English in Germany. Flexible payment plans available, apply for October ‘18!
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent (minimum)
- English proficiency of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent if this is the first time you will be taught in English
- Non-standard entry
- You can also apply for this course if you have at least five years of experience in a management position.
- You must demonstrate that you have:
- - sufficient motivation to study the degree
- - the ability to take the programme
- - professional references and experience
- If you already have a qualification from a professional body, you may be exempted from some parts of this course.
Gisma Business School
1 to 2 years
Campus Based: Yes
Intake: Oct 2018.
Here at GISMA, we are 100 per cent committed to providing high-quality business education to those looking to further their career in various industry sectors.
Successfully combining theory with practice, GISMA fills the gap between conventional university studies and the shifting requirements of today’s global marketplace. GISMA’s graduates have aspired to such sectors as: banking, financial services, engineering, mechanical engineering, oil and gas, information technology, consulting, and business services.