M.S. Data Analytics
Data Analytics is the science of interpreting vast amounts of complex data to make sound decisions. The MS in Data Analytics, focuses on developing and applying data analytics skills to fulfill significant needs in the business commmunity. Student will integrate business concepts as well as key methods and tools for large-size data modeling, analysis and solving challenging problems involving "Big Data". The program provides a strong foundation in data analytics by bringing together salient techinques from statistics, mathematics, computer science, business, accounting, finance and management in a realistic business contect.
- Signed Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson: 53
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
- Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
: 18 months - 2 years (33 Credit Hours)
: St. Louis Webster Groves.
About Webster University
Distinctive student experience.
- Students experience an ideal, student-centered environment with small classes and personalized learning
- Students attend from across the United States and from more than 100 countries
- Diversity and inclusion are core values—we offer a welcoming environment
- Distinguished faculty members offer the right balance of global scholarship and professional experience
- Travel awards available – your opportunity to travel to worldwide Webster locations with Webster faculty and students.